- Scan copies of X, XII & Graduate Degree (if applicable),
- Mark Sheets including Backlogs (Re-sits)
- Evidence of English Language proficiency.
- Two academic references
- Passport sized photographs
- Statement of Purpose (SOP)
- Portfolio (for Art, Design & Architecture programme)
- Other Certificates & Achievements of Extracurricular Activities
Documents Required for France Visa
- Two passport size photographs of the past 6 months meeting set standards – one must be attached to the application form (Size 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, with clear background).
- Passport: a full national private passport or official travel document with a minimum of three months validity beyond the validity of the requested visa, with two blank visa pages (face to face) with the mention “visa” to affix the visa sticker. The passport should be issued less than 10 years ago.
- One copy of the passport mentioning personal identity and validity extension information, “note on remarks” page and all the pages which contain previous Schengen and valid US, U.K visas.
- Old passports: if you own one or more former passports, you must bring them
- A print out of your Campus France ID number, if any
- A letter of registration from a French Academic Institution or a certificate testifying that you will follow an European Union Training Programme or proof of scholarship
- Cover letter explaining the study project and your motivation, including short curriculum vitae.
- One copy of your degrees / diplomas and certificates
- Proof of resources: a copy of last three years income tax papers + last 3 months bank statement and salary slips or a letter of support issued by a sponsor who must prove that he has sufficient and regular resources (last 3 months bank statement and salary slips)
- NOC from the company or institute if working or a student
- Copy of CV
- Copies of degrees and diplomas
The state funded colleges in France are named after the significant urban communities close which they are found, trailed by a numeral if there are a few. Paris, for instance, has thirteen colleges, named Paris I to XIII. A portion of these are not in Paris itself, but rather in suburbia. Furthermore, the vast majority of the colleges have taken a more casual name which is normally that of a popular individual or a specific place. At times, it is additionally an approach to respect a popular graduate, for instance the science college in Strasbourg is known as “College Louis Pasteur” while its official name is “Université Strasbourg I” (in any case, since 2009, the three colleges of Strasbourg have been consolidated).
The French framework has experienced a change, the Bologna procedure, which goes for making European gauges for college ponders, most eminently a comparative time span all over, with three years committed to the four year college education (“permit” in French), two for the Master’s, and three for the doctorate. French colleges have additionally received the ECTS credit framework (for instance, a permit is worth 180 credits). Anyway the conventional educational modules in view of end of semester examinations still stays set up in many colleges. This twofold standard has added multifaceted nature to a framework which additionally remains very unbending. It is hard to change a noteworthy amid undergrad ponders without losing a semester or even an entire year. Understudies more often than not likewise have few course determination choices once they select in a specific certificate.
France likewise has different branch schools of remote colleges. These incorporate Baruch College, the University of London Institute in Paris, Parsons Paris School of Art and Design and the American University of Paris.